Well, I've been trying to upload a couple of pictures on here, but our connection won't let me right now. So, I'll just say a quick "hello"! (We've been having a few internet 'problems', so if I don't post for a while sometimes... it's probably because of that.)
David was quite busy last week, running here and there trying to get everything ready to submit our request for our organization to get registered. This morning, he went to sign some more papers, and we think that's everything for now! So if all goes well, our organization should be registered within the next couple of weeks!
Our little girls are doing well, besides Aria having the sniffles. She will often say, "mommy, where's my nose?" I guess she wants to say, "mommy, where's a tissue?" but just gets a little confused with the noun. :) Too funny. Her most famous phrase right now is, "mommy/papa, what are you doing?" She says that constantly, even when it's quite obvious what we are doing! I guess this way, she will learn how to use the present tense verbs!
Nina is talking more and more, and some of the things she says really surprise us! I guess it really helps having an older sibling to copy from. She makes the same grammar mistakes that Aria makes, which is quite funny.
Well, I don't really have too much more to say. I just wanted to let you all know that we are doing well and staying encouraged. :) Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment