Friday, July 18, 2008

Back from the Woods

We're back in our apartment!

It has been a really good, almost 2 weeks, but it sure is nice to be back 'home'! The last couple of days have been quite cool and rainy, so the kids were constantly dirty and wet. The little bungalow where we were staying was not heated, so it's really nice to have the kids inside where it's a little warmer! (We are so very thankful they didn't get sick!)

This morning, we cleaned out our bungalow, all piled in the car, and drove back to our apartment. After unloading everything, David went back to the Heim in order to clean up around the place and to stay there until the couple we were subbing for, returns from their vacation this evening.

As soon as we got home, I gave all three kids a warm bath, got them dressed really warm, fed them, and put them down for their afternoon naps. I think they are glad to be back. As soon as Aria came home, she went to use the restroom. I walked by the bathroom, and she called out to me saying, "mommy, this is a really nice bathroom!" Way too funny! She's never really noticed the bathroom before. I guess almost two weeks in the woods can make you thankful for a lot! :D

Well, I don't have too much to say. Just wanted to say that "we're back"! :D We are so very thankful for the time that we could have there though. It was just wonderful being able to be outside in the nature so much!

No comments: