Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our coupe


This was our little home for 3 days and 4 nights! All together, there were 4 beds... two up top, and two on the bottom. We used one of the top beds to put our luggage, while David slept on the other top bed (his legs can be seen in the picture :D). Aria and Nina shared one bed, and Micah and I the other. We even had a little table by the window where we would eat. It's actually quite comfortable and cozy... just a little crowded.
At one point when the girls were happily coloring, and Micah was sleeping, I turned to David and said, "I'm sorry, I forgot to pack something for us to do! I should have packed some games or some books!" David quickly responded with, "oh, don't worry about us! We'll survive as long as the kids are content!" I thought that was funny, because we did spend most of the time just trying to keep our kids happy. It definitely wasn't a boring train ride! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that made it back "home". Hope adjustments go well, and that you can be done with long travels for awhile.

--Megan S