
Today, at one year old, our little Micah is a very active, inquisitive, happy little boy. He brings lots of laughter to our family and much joy to our hearts. We love you, Micah David and are so very thankful for the gift of you!



Micah is very blessed to have two older sisters who think he's "so cute" and who are always ready to give him kisses and hugs, even when he doesn't really want them! (I'm not too sure why they all look kinda funny in this picture. It looks like they are all just staring. Perhaps it's because they just woke-up from their afternoon naps???)


(Micah really enjoyed the candle on his cake, and even attempted to blow it out! At first, he wasn't too sure what to do with his cupcake, but then he found out that it is lots of fun to crumble up into little pieces. So no, he didn't eat all his cupcake like the last picture leads one to believe. Actually, he hardly ate any of it. Most of it landed on his chair and the floor.)
And just for fun, here's a picture of our two girls on their first birthdays. Do you notice any similarities with Micah?

(Aria Lee)

(Nina Esther)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Micah! We just missed the party :( We can't wait to see you all- Micah will have changed the most for sure!
Herzlichen Glückwunsch Micah!!!!
du wirst ja immer größer. So schnell kann man gar nicht gucken. Hoffe wirklich, dass es mit einem besuch bei euch in diesem jahr klappt - dann können wir auch mal niteinander toben!!
HDL,
Eduard
How can he be 1 already? I don't think he looks like the girls at all. He has his own look. Well, they're all obviously from the same family.
This morning I thought of something you had written about Micah. We were trying to get a few extra minutes in bed, but Asya was already up. I heard her go into the kitchen and heard the click of the trash can lid. We joked that she must have decided to get her own breakfast, since I was dawdling. Sure enough! She came back, and climbed into her crib. I went to check, and she was munching on a pizza crust. . . from the trash!
Post a Comment