Today was a l-o-n-g day. Late afternoon yesterday, Heidi came down with some kind-of stomach bug. Yuck. As she was running a fever all night, I kept her in bed with me as I wanted her and Hanna to be separated (so Hanna wouldn't catch it). Well, that was difficult as Hanna, not used to being alone in her bed without Heidi, kept waking up crying. But, we got through it, and after a long day of being cuddled and sleeping, Heidi is doing SO much better! As you can see, she even 'tackled' her twin after supper! We are SO thankful it was just a 24 hour thing... and hope no one else gets it! :)
I haven't heard from David in 2 days now, but we knew that we probably wouldn't be able to be in contact much throughout his trip. So, I'm not worried. :) The last I heard, everything was going well and they were really enjoying their time out on the water, camping, and fishing. I'm SO glad that he is able to do this! I'm really looking forward to his return though!
No comments:
Post a Comment