I realized that I haven't put too many pictures on here yet of our apartment and surrounding area. I'll try to do that in the near future. For now, here are just a couple of pictures of our entryway/stairway. Our apartment building has 9 floors, and so it comes equipped with an elevator. The only problem is the elevator doesn't work... not sure it ever really has. (And if it did, I'm not sure I'd use it anyway... as I don't know when it would break again.) Thankfully, we live on the third floor, so 3 flights of steps is not bad at all. I just feel really bad for those who live on the top floors!
a very common site in our entryway... that and the shells from sunflower seeds

the girls on their way out to play... They do a pretty good job walking up and down the steps, although I stay close behind!
No comments:
Post a Comment