When I looked outside early this morning, I knew instantly that the kids were in for a treat today! There was SNOW! Yeah! Nina and Micah were out of bed first (umm, that's first after H & H) and when I told them to look out the window and they exclaimed, "snow!", Aria practically tumbled out of her bed with excitement! The older three have been waiting so long for some snow, and you would have thought it was Christmas morning with all their excitement! They kept thanking Him for sending some snow! :)
So, while the babies were taking their morning naps and David was studying with them inside, the older three and I bundled up and went outside to play! They had SO much fun! The only way I could get them to come back inside was to entice them with some hot chocolate. :) Of course, we then just had to listen to some Christmas music!









No comments:
Post a Comment