Lately, Micah has been enjoying giving us all kisses on our noses, especially his papa. The other night, he gave David a big good-night kiss on the nose and then exclaimed, "Eewww! You have strings in your nose!" (he was referring to nose hair =D)
The other day, David was holding Hanna and I was holding Heidi when Micah walked in the room and said that he wanted to hold a baby too. I cuddled Heidi closer to me and said, "but I want to hold a baby now too". He then patted my belly and said, "you hold that baby and I'll hold this baby (as he pointed to Heidi). That baby (referring to the one in my belly) is all dirty!"
It has been so much fun watching two 1-year olds interact with each other. I tell you, they sure can be cute!
- The other morning, I was laying in bed listening to the twins waking-up. One would "grunt", and the other one would "grunt" a reply. They kept grunting back and forth at each other for quite some time. It was quite funny (or would have been if it wouldn't have been so early in the morning [insert rolling of eyes here]).
- Both of the twins have "outie" belly buttons. While getting their baths tonight, Hanna reached over and started pinching Heidi's.
- This morning, Heidi banged Hanna on the head with a toy. I then reprimand Heidi for hitting Hanna, which resulted in both girls screaming at the top of their lungs. Fun.
- I love just watching H & H playing together. They'll "blab, blab, blab" to each other and giggle and smile at one another. Wonder what they are talking about?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment